Sunday, August 20, 2017

Memphis Zoo; #1 of the 10 Top Zoos in America. Part 2

There is a website called America's Top 10 Zoos and guess what Memphis is #1. If you don't believe me check out this website. I knew that the Zoo was rated high, but was pleasantly surprised to find this website having it number one! One thing is certain, the Memphis Zoo is a great place to spend a day. Me, being an older photographer, I bought a membership so that I can run in often for 1 and 2 hour visits. It is a well kept zoo with a lot of animals to view and photograph.

We love to take our grandson there and he loves to go. It would be difficult to see it all in one day there are so many exhibits.


The rhinoceros is such a massive animal. You can ride a train for two dollars that has a person giving a tour monologue and she gives some pretty interesting facts and statistics about the rhino.


The elephants and the rhinoceros are neighbors at the zoo.


Imagine your plate on a pole


Disagreement in Cat Country


I won the argument!


Some long horns to carry around



Lone wolf


Other fun activities


Waving goodbye over my shoulder for today. But like the former governor of California said, "I'll be back!"

No comments:

Post a Comment